I’m very excited to reveal the cover for my first novel Rain today. I have been dying to share it for months now, and I finally can. I spent countless hours sifting through images trying to find the perfect one until I found the image of a girl sitting on a bench. I manipulated the image in Photoshop, which yielded the cover below. I hope you like it.
Rain by Christie Cote
Expected Release Date: May 6, 2014
Taylor Sullivan took her life for granted until she received news that would change her life forever. In a state of denial she met Kyle, who didn’t end up being what she expected. She wasn’t able to escape her new reality, but with his friendship, just maybe she could survive it.
I Can’t wait to share the book with the world. In the meantime, you are welcome to look at the cover and watch the book trailer that I made for it.
Rain Book Trailer:
I’m also giving away autographed Rain bookmarks to anyone that would like one. Just fill out the form HERE. This offer is international, and I will keep your information private.
I want to give a HUGE shout out to all of the bloggers helping me by participating in the cover reveal today. Thank you for featuring my book and helping me spread the word about it.
Below are the awesome blogs participating. Be sure to check them out, some of them even have special interviews, exclusive quotes and an excerpt.
- Michele @ A Belle’s Tales **Excerpt + Quotes**
- Mickey @ I’m A Book Shark
- Tiffany @ Book Cover Justice
- Looking For Natty
- Ren @ Ren’s Rambles
- Paige @ Electively Paige
- Teresa @ Readers Live 1000 Lives
- Shanese @ The Bo0ki3
- Erin @ Jump into Books
- Laurie @ Laurie’s Paranormal Thoughts & Reviews
- Sarah @ Literary Meanderings
- Michelle @ Book Briefs **This or That**
- Mandy @ I read Indie **Top Ten Interview**
- Farah @ Tumbling in Books
- Liz @ Fiction Candy **Interview**
- Nyssa @ Read Little Nyssa
- A.J. @ Collections
- Paige @ Comfort Books
- Amy @ Book Loving Mom
- Keren @ Gothic Angel Book Review
- Jessica @ Addicted To Novels
- Tiffany @ Escaping One Book @ A Time
- Soumi @ Pages from my thoughts
- Lora @ Reading for your Future
- Van @ Short & Sweet Reviews
- Veronica @ Mostly Reviews
- Krystal @ Live to Read
- Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace
- Nicole @ Tribute Books
- Victoria Simcox
- Megan @ Megan Likes Books
- Lisa @ Bookworm Lisa
- Beverly @ The Wormhole
- Candace @ Endless Days of Literary Ecstasy
I reside in Vermont with my Husband and our dog. When I’m not reading, writing, or dreaming up my next story, I can be found shooting targets with my bow, drawing or baking.
Rain is my first book.
I write Young Adult Realistic Fiction, Fiction, and New Adult novels.